Edible Flower Cake Decorating Workshop
Spend a spring afternoon with us here at Frolic and Fare with organic, Oman grown produce from Yuzu agriculture - learning all there is to know about pressing, crystallizing and decorating with edible flowers. Use this knowledge to make your own gorgeous botanical goodies and more in your own kitchen!
Enjoy fresh botanical snacks while we decorate these beautiful organic pressed-flower cakes, and take your edible art home with you.
- Mini Frosted Cake (Vanilla cake & vanilla buttercream)
- An assortment of organic edible flowers to decorate with
- Recipes & list of flowers used so you can remember what's easily accessible and edible
- Edible flower summer rolls, edible flower salad, lavender lemonade, lavender shortbread
- A packet of organic edible flower seeds to plant at home
- A chance to win a prize from Yuzu agriculture
- The date + time: Saturday April 1st 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- The place: Buckley Residence
- The cost: $13 USD. KIDS UNDER 10 ARE FREE (1 cake + flowers ) and encouraged to join, but MUST purchase here to RSVP before. We will have only enough cakes for RSVP'd participants.
- The food & drinks: A welcome glass of lavender lemonade and healthy snacks like our vegan edible flower summer rolls, and vibrant edible flower salad will be available to enjoy. You will receive a box if you'd like to take home your cake(s).
- Dietary requirements: This is suitable for vegetarians, this event is not suitable for vegans and people unable to eat gluten as our cake recipe is not gluten free or vegan.