These mascarpone strawberry jam toasts are the cutest way to enjoy breakfast or snack! With just creamy mascarpone, fresh strawberry jam, chia seeds and fresh mint, you can whip together these impressively adorable toasts together in minutes.
Reasons to make these toasts:
These toasts are down right delicious and can be made by anyone! Get your little ones involved! They can make these all by themselves. My daughter loves to impress her classmates by making this quick snack for them after school.
- Easy to make, kids can do it!
- Minimal, simple steps.
- Well balanced.
- Fresh, complimentary flavors from the rich mascarpone combined with sweet strawberry jam and fresh mint leaves.
ingredients you’ll need from your grocery store.
- Toast of choice
- Mascarpone cheese
- Strawberry jam
- Chia seeds
- Fresh mint
Need a quick, simple, after school snack or breakfast? This recipe is for you!
There are just a few simple steps to making these Mascarpone strawberry jam toasts.
- Toast your bread to your liking
- Spread mascarpone on your toasts
- Using a small spoon, scoop some strawberry jam and simply drop it on your toast in various sizes
- Sprinkle chia seeds either over your strawberry jam or over the entire toast
- Use fresh mint leaves to decorate the berries
can i make these using other types of jam?
Of course you can! Use any type of jam and create any type of fruit you desire! Little orange toasts with orange marmalade would be precious!
Recommended in this recipe:
other strawberry recipes you may love!
- 2 slices of toast of choice
- 2 tablespoons of mascarpone cream
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Toast your slices of bread
- Spread on mascaprone cheese
- Using a small spoon, scoop and drop your jam onto your toast in various sizes
- Sprinkle chia seeds onto the jam strawberries to look like seeds
- Use fresh mint leaves to decorate the jam strawberries to look like fresh berries
Serve and enjoy immediately
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 247Trans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 15gCarbohydrates 30gProtein 10g