This rose water Peach Frosé Recipe is a refreshing floral cocktail you will definitely lust for on hot midsummer evenings. All you need is frozen peaches, some Rosé wine, rose water, lemon juice, and a little honey. This is the ultimate boozy slushie, and the best way to utilize the season's most wonderful ripe peaches.
I coined this boozier cocktail "princess peach frosé" because the splash of rosewater is so elegant and makes me feel like a princess.
Why you'll love this recipe:
- It's the best way to use up some of those fresh peaches
- Peach cocktails are always a huge hit in the summer
- A slushy style drink always seems so over the top, but it's really simple to make
- You can add in your other favorite frozen fruit, like strawberries or watermelon. Any fruit would be a delicious addition? A strawberry peach frosé? Yes please.
- Frozen rosé drinks are the ultimate summer drink
- This sweet cocktail is delectable.
Happy hours are a bit happier when they contain a wine slushie, and this quick and easy frosé will become one of your summertime favorites. It's truly the perfect summer cocktail when you consider the seasonal ingredients (hello peach season!), the slightly floral flavor that makes girls night feel so fancy, and the cold, ice cold slushie consistency feels so right during this hot summer heat. It's the best part of this recipe.
Tools you'll need:
- Ice cube tray
- High speed blender
- Frozen peaches - you can use anything you have - yellow peaches, white peaches, any fresh peach slices that are frozen will work beautifully here
- A bottle of rosé wine. - our favorite rosé recommendations are listed below!
- Rose water - totally optional, but it adds such a gorgeous flavor and extra kick. Buy some or make your own at home from your favorite organic garden roses
- Lemon or lime juice - freshly squeezed is always best in our humble opinion
- Honey - try some floral infused honey here for an even greater depth of summer flavor
- Fresh mint
- Fresh peach slice
- A candied rose
Best rosé for this cocktail
The majority of rosé wines are dry and fruit-forward, which is exactly what you want when making this cocktail. The sweet peaches plus honey gives you all the sweetness you need, without becoming overly so. It's a nice balanced, natural sweetness when paired with the right wine. Here are our favorites!You also want to avoid something very bubbly, since it's going into the blender.
Macari Rosé - Notes: Blood orange, grapefruit, watermelon
Sanford Rosé of Pinot Noir - Notes: Cranberry, red currant, blood orange rind, rose petal
Rumor Rosé -Notes: Citrus, stone fruits, floral, crisp
Peach rose frosé
- 1 lbs freshly sliced peaches 3 or 4 regular sized peaches, frozen | or 1 bag (16 ounce) frozen Sliced Peaches
- 750 ml 1 bottle Rosé Wine
- 1 tablespoon rose water more to taste, start with this and add more if desired
- ⅓ cup honey
- Pour your bottle of rosé into an ice cube tray and place it in the freezer to allow it to freeze.
- If your peaches aren't already frozen, freeze your peaches.
When you're ready to blend your frosé up:
- Add your frozen peaches, frozen rosé, honey and rose water into a high speed blender.
Blend on high until fully smooth and creamy. Add ice if you desire a slushie like consistency vs a smootie like texture.
Garnish with peach slices or candied rose petals.
Leave a comment !